Saturday, January 23, 2021

Episode 25 - My Little Pony Nightmare Knights

Comics With My Kids Podcast

-Episode 25- 

my little pony nightmare knights

issues 1 and 2

Written by Jeremy Whitley 

 Art by Tony Fleece


On our 25th episode of Comics with my Kids, we take a look at the comic series My Little Pony: Nightmare Knights.  Melody and Matt take a walk through the Pony's dreamscape in this escapade of evil. 

Melody gives us a synopsis of the story; and what happens to our reformed villain  Princess Luna.  Melody also explains the getting the band together for this new adventure in the world of My Little Pony.   
What must Princess Luna do to stop an evil agent of chaos.  Who will she get to help her in recovering her lost powers and save an alternate version of her sister.



So grab a bale of hay and a bucket of oats as we jump into Nightmare Knights issues 1 & 2. 








Theme song provided by Bensound, Visit Bensound at

Again we want your opinions and questions so:
Email the show at comicswithmykidspodcast@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment